What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start Golladay or Wait for word on AJ Green with Kittle in the wings?? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Standard Scoring - 6pts all tds ... no ppr

I am 10-1. I have a first round bye locked up and am the #2 seed now.  I am tied at 10-1 with the #1 seed but 28 pts. behind as points scored is tie-breaker.

Do I start Golladay on Thursday or wait to see if AJ Green plays on Sunday?  If AJ Green doesn't start then I would start Kittle as my FLEX.

Thanks! Leave a link and I will help.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Golladay is the easy choice.  Even if AJ Green plays there is no guarantee he doesn't pull a Watkins from MNF and play one series and then sit the rest of the game.

I am surprised Kittle isn't your starting TE.  He has been awesome this year.

Golladay is the easy choice.  Even if AJ Green plays there is no guarantee he doesn't pull a Watkins from MNF and play one series and then sit the rest of the game.

I am surprised Kittle isn't your starting TE.  He has been awesome this year.
Kelce is my normal TE...dynasty league where we can start different formations so essentially start 5 flex..if you start 2 or 3 rb you must start a TE. I can start DJohnson, Hopkins, Thielen, KAllen and Golladay. 

I'd actually sit Golladay for Kittle. That Tampa D stops nothing, Golladay should see 12+ targets, but they are against the Bears. 

Users who are viewing this thread