What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deserted Island Music Tournament - MISC Bracket - Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Choose 1 - MISC Division - Round 2

• Simon & Garfunkel

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Tom Petty

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
Frank Sinatra had it his way.  Bowie said: "Lets Dance", and Marley was left waiting in vain for your love.  Everyone loves Cash, while James Taylor was a steamroller, baby.  Kanye fell of the deep end, Eminem dispatched with Jay-Z,  Santana thought they were winning, but you would rather hear the sounds of silence.  Meanwhile, Tom Petty told Coldplay: "Don't come around here no more!"

Reminder:  You are on a deserted island with access to only one artist's complete catalogue for the rest of time, and no other music - pick one artist from each pairing. 

Yes, I know - your favorite artist did not make the tourney, and/or, you would rather swim into the ocean until you collapsed from exhaustion than pick one - but humor us with your choices anyway! 

Results

MISC Bracket Part 1

MISC Bracket Part 2

Future Links to Other Brackets (once I create them)

Ladies Round 2

Rock Round 2

Pop Round 2

Misc Round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
really tough one for me.

went with Bowie- such a huge catalog of great tunes. sinatra too- and I'm a fan- but bowie's in my wheelhouse more often than sinatra.

the rest, I'm not a big fan of...

cash- respect the man in black, and is able to mix it up. 

bruno- guy knows how to do pop and make it fun. this was a tough one too... I like eminem just fine.

simon and garfunkel- they've got funk right there in the name. another tough one...

Users who are viewing this thread