What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to improve my roster for the stretch run...worth make any adjustments? Will help in return! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
2-QB league, .5 PPR, Start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (WR, RB, or TE), K, and DEF

My team is 6-2 and in 2nd place just based on points scored. My team is 6th in league scoring so I've just caught teams at the right time although my scoring average itself is solid. My roster is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers, Jared Goff, Sam Darnold

RB - Ezekiel Elliott, Mark Ingram, Latavius Murray, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb

WR - Josh Gordon, Davante Adams, Kenny Golladay, Tyler Boyd

TE - David Njoku

K - Greg Zuerlein

DEF - Rams, Cardinals

Feel like I have some uncertainty at my WR2/3 position. I like Boyd but his floor is still low and Golladay has been a floor play recently too. Tried to buy low on Keenan Allen but the owner is so unresponsive to trade requests that I can't get an answer. Throwing some feelers out there for JuJu Smith-Schuster but his owner isn't budging.

I wouldn't force anything.  You are solid up and down the lineup.  I would say you could use some TE help but maybe the new OC will make Njoku relevant. 

Boyd is fine and his floor isn't low.  He had one bad game but other than that he has had a high floor.  I wouldn't be worried about his one stinker.  If Tate gets traded Golladay should rebound nicely and may do so anyway.  I am not sure why he has been so invisible.  He is a really good WR that should be dominant and has been when utilized. 

I wouldn't force anything.  You are solid up and down the lineup.  I would say you could use some TE help but maybe the new OC will make Njoku relevant. 

Boyd is fine and his floor isn't low.  He had one bad game but other than that he has had a high floor.  I wouldn't be worried about his one stinker.  If Tate gets traded Golladay should rebound nicely and may do so anyway.  I am not sure why he has been so invisible.  He is a really good WR that should be dominant and has been when utilized. 
Yeah, I'm hoping Tate and Demaryius Thomas get traded away. Hoping to get Sutton off of waivers. I like him for the 2nd half of the season as I think they're phasing Thomas out. I may try and make a run at Fitzpatrick and use him as a trade target as there are plenty of teams needing QB help this week with byes. I like my team as well and it's balanced, but I feel like I can start to trade away some of that to stock up for the playoffs with higher ceiling guys.

I don't think you need to worry about WRs (or anything for that matter). I think the only weak spot you have is at TE, but that's basically been a weak spot for everyone this year.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread