What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Are You A Pogonophile? (1 Viewer)

It's a bold move to go with a manager with little experience, but I respect his character. The franchise was in need of a new direction anyway

Not sure if this is actually related or not, but as a distraction/hobby, I like to check out cities via Google Maps.  So yesterday I was looking at Reykjavík, Iceland and came across something interesting.  Apparently they have a Phallological Museum there which is basically just a bunch of giant animal penises on display.  Sounds neat.

So back to my original question.

I’d say right now my beard is Andrew Luck length give or take an inch.  I’m aiming for Ryan Fitzpatrick level. Is beard oil necessary? I don’t wear hair products so I’m a low maintenance type dude but if the oil is necessary for grooming I’ll do it!

So back to my original question.

I’d say right now my beard is Andrew Luck length give or take an inch.  I’m aiming for Ryan Fitzpatrick level. Is beard oil necessary? I don’t wear hair products so I’m a low maintenance type dude but if the oil is necessary for grooming I’ll do it!
I'm at about .9 Fitzpatrick right now.  

When it gets longer than an inch or so, I use a little bit of this stuff.  I've tried probably a dozen different oil/cream/balms and this stuff is the best.  

When it gets longer, I use this stuff to keep it under control.

In my late teens my friends and i would go camping near hobbs st park alot. One time, one of the group brought back a carcass of a possum. It was hard to tell because it was torn up. My friends dared me to take a dump on it, so naturally i did.  I guess of pogonophile means a person that has pooped on a dead animal then i am one.

I'm not joining, even though i have a footlong VanDyke, if you're gonna keep philes on us. What are you - Facebook Bureau of Investigations?!

Users who are viewing this thread