What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mid 1st in 2020 for Cooper? (Dynasty) (1 Viewer)

Buzz628

Footballguy
I just got offered a 2020 Mid 1st for Amari Cooper. I am in rebuilding mode and already have 3 firsts for 2019 which I am hearing is going to be a WR heavy draft. 2020 has potential to be a good RB draft. I am extremely weak at RB and not so much at WR. 

Currently, the WRs I own:

Keenan Allen, Cooper, Robert Woods, Keke Coutee, John Brown, Anthony Miller, Terrelle Pryor and David Moore

League is PPR and we can start up to 5 WRs... two at flex.

My RBs are:

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Aaron Jones, Peyton Barber, Jordan Wilkins, Kenneth Dixon, Chris Warren and Ameer Abdullah.

Please share your thoughts. Send me a link and I'll answer yours

If you really are rebuilding and this year doesn't matter, I'd pull the trigger.

But, if this year matters, I agree with beerbuff.

Thanks for looking at mine!

I don't care your situation.  Cooper is not to be trusted and getting a first for him is a very nice return.  I accept as quickly as possible. 

I would pull the trigger.  No idea what you'll get from Cooper in Dallas, and if you're in rebuild mode what does it matter.  Sell high while you can

I live in the East Bay and have seen Cooper and his antics for the past few years.  He runs bad routes, doesn't try very hard, is a baby, and drops everything.  I would never hitch my wagon to this guy.  

Users who are viewing this thread