What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Just got offered a 2019 1st for Duke (1 Viewer)

Buzz628

Footballguy
My first thought is that this is a no-brainer as it seems apparent that Chubb is going to get the lead roll but I am not sure on that. I'm a bit hesitant to trade with this guy because I gave him Connor for a 2019 2nd before we knew Bell was going to hold out and now I look like a fool. Fool me once...

Still, even if Duke overtakes Chubb this year, isn't Chubb the future with Duke just getting more opportunities as the 3rd down back?

This is Dynasty, PPR with bonus points for long TDs and 1pt per carry.

I already have 2 1st's for next year. This will be a third and is looking like a mid to late rounder.

What do you think?

I think if Cleveland felt Duke was a three down back they never would've brought Hyde in at all. Its Chubb's job. 

I'd ship Duke for a first rounder in a heartbeat.

I would accept that as fast as I could.  That is a no brainer.  Duke isn't going to be anything more than a COP 3rd down back.  They want Chubb to be the guy.

I don't play dynasty so I can't place a value on that pick.  I guess I would look at who got drafted this year with that kind of a pick?  That should help you value that.

Like the others said above, I expect Chubb to lead the team in snaps and carries, unless the Browns are playing from behind.  And they have a sold defense so I don't expect them to be in deep holes all the time.  However, in PPR it is possible that Duke has more value this year, but I would still prefer Chubb.

Thanks for answering mine.

Users who are viewing this thread