What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trade assistance (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 team PPR league...I've been offered sony michel and jarvis landry for kamara..what is everyones thoughts on this...the rest of my team looks like this

QB...rogers/cousins

RB...kamara/conners/cook/k. johnson/ j. richard/a. jones

WR...thielen/j.brown/ gabriel/beasley

TE...kittle/brate

Def.. jachsonville/carolina

K....tucker

he also has james white, woods or hunt that maybe I could counter with...maybe white and woods for kamara?

if you leave urs I will take a look and help also

Last edited by a moderator:
based on your team, I don't like this trade at all. It's not that it's an unfair trade...not at all...it's more that I really don't see how this trade helps you while losing Kamara in a PPR league.

to add to my comment, anything less than Woods/Hunt for Kamara is not worth it for you. You are not bettering (if that's even a word..lol) your team if you get Landry. In a 10 teamer, I guarantee you there is a bunch of better WRs than Landry even on the waiver wire. Landry is not a starter in a 10 teamer unless you guys start a lot of players.

You gotta go for Hunt, that's a gimme. I would throw a counter like Kamara and a lesser WR from your team for Woods/Hunt. That I would understand the deal and it would make your team better.

Agree with above. Michel has looked very good, but I am always cautious of Patriots backfield. Any deal that doesnt include Hunt wouldn't get Kamara from me.

I think people are overreacting to Ingram being back and that last game before the bye week. I've seen a lot of Kamara transactions the last week. I have Kamara in two leagues and am not the least bit concerned about him. I dont expect any 3 TD games anymore, but that's a rarity anyway. Ceiling slightly lowered, but I'll take his consistency in PPR.

I like Landry over Brown, but feel Kamara and Hunt is pretty equal. I'd personally keep Kamara, but that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
im taking all your guys advice and NOT trading kamara...I picked up goodwin from 49ers in hopes to shore up a WR weakness and HOPE that cook starts playing and that conner will continue to be a part of the offense....my league is a keeper league so I'm thinking of keeping conner(17th rd) and thielen(12th rd) r my 2 best for the price...kamara was my 1st rd pick

Users who are viewing this thread