What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHIR - Kupp vs. Brown standard, Cohen vs. Allen PPR (1 Viewer)

CaptainKi11z

Footballguy
I got a combo one for this week

Non-PPR pick one:

Cooper Kupp (@ Denver) or John Brown (@ Tennessee)

PPR pick one:

Tarik Cohen (@ Miami) or Javorius Allen (@ Tennessee)

Leave good feedback and I'll do the same 

I am all in on Baltimore (well, only for the choices you gave in this thread).  Give me Brown and Allen.

Kupp, not worried at all about the weather in Denver, or Kupp's health. He's been elite this year.

Allen, sees more consistent work. Cohen may have easily been a 1 week gameplan related fluke.

Brown and Cohen.  Brown is seeing consistent targets and looks like he's got a higher floor.  I'd roll with Cohen because of the run D matchups myself.  

I'm going Brown and Allen.

Pitt wants to get AB going and he is going to get his targets.

I agree with this.  Thanks for answering mine!
No problem! This wasn't for Antonio Brown though, he's an auto start haha. This was for John Brown vs. Kupp

Kupp will face Chris Harris in the slot and he's the only functional part of the Broncos secondary. Harris is allowing almost nothing to opposing receivers, just three catches, 22 yards, and zero touchdowns per game.  So lean Brown...

Cohen because Miami is a defense that can be attacked through the air by backs. Jalen Richard, James White, and Bilal Powell went for 50+ receiving yards against the Dolphins. 

Kupp will face Chris Harris in the slot and he's the only functional part of the Broncos secondary. Harris is allowing almost nothing to opposing receivers, just three catches, 22 yards, and zero touchdowns per game.  So lean Brown...

Cohen because Miami is a defense that can be attacked through the air by backs. Jalen Richard, James White, and Bilal Powell went for 50+ receiving yards against the Dolphins. 
This is incredibly helpful! I'm rolling with this

Kupp and Cohen. Miami has a good secondary and I bet Cohen will be depended on a lot for screens. I’d say 9 catches for 70 yards in addition to about 20 on the ground is within range. 

Thanks for answering mine

I like the upside of Cohen against the Dolphins today

and I'd go with Kupp despite the weather,Titans are tough at home,Like Kupps matchup better than Brown

Users who are viewing this thread