What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB - Mahomes or Stafford - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
6 pt passing touchdown
Patrick Mahomes - home vs. Jacksonville - 1st in points against versus QB - FBG calls this a Tough Matchup
Matthew Stafford - home vs. Green Bay - 14th in points against versus QB - FBG calls this a Neutral Matchup

Mahomes looked great against Denver, but O-line not so much, and might be missing Sammy Watkins.  Team also tired after a Monday night game away

Stafford more middle of the road as a QB, as is the Packers DST.

Leave a link - Thanks!

This one is close for me and I would go by the rest of my team vs the rest of the other team. Do you need a big score to pull an upset or are you the favorite. In a vacuum I take Mahomes.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/771158-trade-for-david-johnson-will-answer-in-return/
According to ESPN he is currently a 1 point favorite, so basically a toss up right now.

My other starters:
RB1 - Alvin Kamara
RB2 - probably Alex Collins
WR1 - Stefon Diggs
WR2 - JuJu Smith-Schuster
Flex - either Corey Davis or Kenny Golladay
TE - George Kittle
DST - Broncos (might switch to 49ers)
K - TBD - will pick up somebody tomorrow

I am in the exact same position right now.  I was going to just start Mahomes, but now I dont know what to do.  The weather says its going to be raining is Kansas.  Not sure how that is going to effect Mahomes, but it will effect the game for sure, 

Your not benching Mahomes most weeks, but when that specially tough matchup shows, I don't mind benching a stud, I'd roll Stafford

I'd start Mahomes. Stafford hasn't been anything special so far this year, and Mahomes has been the best QB in the NFL. Matchups aren't this important in my opinion. 

I am in the exact same position right now.  I was going to just start Mahomes, but now I dont know what to do.  The weather says its going to be raining is Kansas.  Not sure how that is going to effect Mahomes, but it will effect the game for sure, 
Looks like forecast is for light rain and light winds, so I'm not worried about that.  Most analysts I listen to say forget about precipitation unless a deluge, wind is more important.

6 pt passing touchdown
Patrick Mahomes - home vs. Jacksonville - 1st in points against versus QB - FBG calls this a Tough Matchup
Matthew Stafford - home vs. Green Bay - 14th in points against versus QB - FBG calls this a Neutral Matchup

Mahomes looked great against Denver, but O-line not so much, and might be missing Sammy Watkins.  Team also tired after a Monday night game away

Stafford more middle of the road as a QB, as is the Packers DST.

Leave a link - Thanks!
Tough one, play Stafford but if you drop him per the other question, you have your answer. 

I like Mahomes. Upside is greater and he can use his legs. Having Watkins there helps. Packers/Lions has higher over/under but see the Packers running more this week than usual which will draw more time off the clock. 

Users who are viewing this thread