What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for David Johnson will answer in return (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
14 team league start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3wrs, 1 te, 1 superflex,2 regular flexs

I am 3 - 1 with a win now team. I have an offer on the table 

I give Nick Chubb, a 2019 1st (probably late), and a 2019 2nd (probably mid, not my pick)

I get David Johnson

My team 

Big Ben, Russell Wilson

Kamara, Mixon, Chubb, Doug Martin

Davante Adams, Juju, Robbie Anderson, Cobb, Brandon Marshall, Snead

Henry, Vance McDonald, CJ Uzomah, Hayden Hurst.

Leave a link and I will answer

Win now?  Pull the trigger.  As bad as ARI has been the first 4 games, and 2 of them were vs CHI and LAR, he has managed to find the end zone in 3 games.  With Rosen now at QB, DJ should see an increase in production.  He is their best RB, and also their best WR.  Best of all, he is studly enough to handle whatever they give him.  People are treating DJ like he is 30 yrs old for some reason.  He is only 26, and has only about 1.5 NFL years of wear and tear on him.

Is this a keeper league?  If yes, then I'd value Chubb pretty highly.  Before the draft I think Matt Waldman liked Chubb better than Barkley (mainly because he was concerned about Barkley when running between the tackles.  Obviously like Barkley better for work outside).  He could be extemely valuable if Hyde gets hurt, but much less so if Hyde is healthy.

But yes, I do think David Johnson is a guy you want to acquire.  I'm not in a league where we trade draft picks so I can't put a real value on those.  Basically I am saying I don't have a good handle on what you are giving up.

I do expect David Johnson to be a top 10 RB the rest of the year, but not top 5, if that helps.  And if this is a keeper league then David Johnson also has value.

Thanks for answering mine.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/771157-ppr-flex-and-rb2-choice-whir/

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/771159-qb-mahomes-or-stafford-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread