What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Kerryon for Baldwin PPR (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
I'd be receiving Baldwin in this deal, full point PPR. I like the potential upside of Kerryon but have RBs and could use the help at WR.

RB: Fournette/Yeldon, Hyde, Royce Freeman, James Connor, Kerryon

WR: Hopkins, Larry Fitz, Cole, Dede

We start 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex 

Happy to answer yours in return!

I'm a former Baldwin owner and a current KJ33 owner, and while I like Kerryon's long term upside... getting Baldwin upgrades your roster/starters/depth once he's back.

thanks for answering mine. 

In a vacuum, I think i'd prefer Johnson as I see him taking over in that backfield and the RB position is so scarce this year it seems. That being said, the way your roster is made up, I think I'd do this to boost your WR corp. 

after Nuk, I'm just not confident any of them could put up WR2 numbers on a week-in/ week-out basis. 

good luck

I'm a former Baldwin owner and a current KJ33 owner, and while I like Kerryon's long term upside... getting Baldwin upgrades your roster/starters/depth once he's back.
That is the key... ONCE HE"S BACK.  I don't trust Baldwin's health, so I would look for someone else for WR.  On this offer, I am passing, especially with starting a minimum of 2 backs

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle is a mess and Baldwin still has a couple gimpy knees.  I would rather keep Kerryon. 

Users who are viewing this thread