What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

need help constructing a gurley trade (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
12 team redraft, 0.5ppr, start qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, flex

gurley owner is weak at WR, ... would prefer not giving up evans, ab, kamara in deal. any other ideas that make sense for him?

currently offering ingram, watson, golladay for gurley and havent heard back yet.

His roster:

Wilson

Gurley, mixon, drake, duke, penny

sanders, c davis, mike williams, allison, cole

rudolph, njoku

Mine:

watson

kamara, ingram, thompson, L miller

AB, evans golladay, Marvin Jones, lockett, josh gordon

jared cook, ebron

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt you’ll be able to give quarters for a $ but good luck. I’d focus on Mixon and getting rid of Miller/Thompson. 

I doubt you’ll be able to give quarters for a $ but good luck. I’d focus on Mixon and getting rid of Miller/Thompson.  Mixon for 
Exactly, the only way to get Gurley would be to offer up Kamara but that doesn't help either of you, You could try Ingram and AB but I doubt he would even do that. Mixon for Thompson and Evans might work for him.

I would try Ingram and Brown or even Thompson and Brown. I think that's fair in a .5 ppr league, particularly considering Thompson's upside.

If it was me I’d want one of your big 3 your not wanting to give up then some. Since he’s weak at WR, you would probably have to offer AB or Evans. I’d try for Mixon. Yeah he’s no Gurley, but he would cost you less.

You are going to have to give up AB if you want Gurley. I agree with others, Mixon is in play with an offer of Thompson/Lesser WR.

Why include Watson in that offer?  That really isn't any help since he has Wilson at QB.  They are fairly close.  I don't see a good match for trying to acquire Gurley.  Pieces don't seem to mesh.  As other's have stated lowering your sights for an improvement like Mixon is much more likely. 

Yeah honestly I’d probably stand pat if I were you in trading with this team. It’s nearly impossible to pull away a top pick performing well that makes both owners happy. You’d have to way overpay and you said you won’t. 

I agree with the others to target Mixon if anyone and you might get him way cheaper than you’d expect. Try Miller + Jones and see what he says/counters with. 

Users who are viewing this thread