What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is a fair offer for Kenyan Drake? Please help!!! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), D, and K

My roster is Rodgers, Goff; Adams, Hilton, Baldwin, Golladay, Watkins, Boyd; Elliott, Ingram, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, Corey Clement; O.J. Howard; Ficken; LA Rams

Their team has David Johnson, Kenyan Drake, James White, Chris Thompson, and Bilal Powell at RB. Was hoping to have a solid RB2 for this weekend's game with Ingram still out, GB time share, and Ajayi returning to practice. Was going to offer Baldwin up earlier not knowing when he was going to return but now with him back at practice, I feel like his value is probably greater than Drake's. Would it be better to offer up Watkins and Williams for him or offer Golladay straight up? I feel like I could get more for Golladay since he is trending up each week. But Watkins seems about right. Thoughts?! Will help in return.

I'd rather have Watkins with Mahomes at the wheel. Offer up Baldwin but be prepared to be turned down. Maybe if you offered up Baldwin and either Williams, Jones or Clement they might look at it.

I'd rather have Watkins with Mahomes at the wheel. Offer up Baldwin but be prepared to be turned down. Maybe if you offered up Baldwin and either Williams, Jones or Clement they might look at it.
I actually WAS going to offer Baldwin and think with his return to practice, and assuming close return to playing, that his value is now higher ROS. I find myself being picky because of his assumed upside considering he'll get a lot of targets as the best receiver on the Seahawks. I hate this.... LOL

If you don't like the GB backfield and how muddy it is I would try and offer up Williams and Jones for Drake.  If I was the Drake owner I would probably do that after his usage this year but I really think Jones takes the job and will be good for the rest of the year. 

I would not trade Watkins or Golladay for Drake.  I would be fine with letting Baldwin go for Drake.  I don't think Baldwin will do much this year and you really don't need him with the WR's you do have.  I doubt the other guy goes for it though because of his RB situation.

Users who are viewing this thread