What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help with picking a wr (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
So 10 team redraft. PPR scoring bonus for long touchdowns Start 1qb, 2 rbs, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex kicker and defense.

So which receiver should I pick up for the rest of the way. I have Goodwin, but I am worried about him missing Garpallo the rest of the way.

Godwin, Larry Fitz, Stills or Callaway.

I have a pretty solid team and this would be more for depth and to keep a receiver away from another team. Fitz was just dropped so he can't be picked up until Friday.

Mahommes, Wilson

D.J., Gordon, Ingram, Carson

Diggs, Golladay, John Brown, Lockett, Goodwin

Gronk, Reed

Will answer yours if you leave a link

Callaway for sure with Baker at QB now. Baker can thread the needle on passes to him. Lead him with passes to where he can catch and get a lot of YAC. Please see mine. Thanks. 

I'm assuming Goodwin is the cut here right? Maybe I'm stubborn, but I lean Fitz. He's got the best track record, and we don't know how good Rosen is yet. Maybe he does for the Cards what Mayfield seems to be doing for Cleveland?

I would probably rank them: Fitz>Godwin>Callaway>Goodwin>Stills.

Users who are viewing this thread