What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replacing Cook - Alf, Blount, or I Smith? (1 Viewer)

Ouch. Alf Morris, but I am not confident in that. Don't know enough about Ito Smith to suggest him. Blount is a definite no.

I'd agree with Blue. Not really great options but probably would have to be Alfred as he has the most direct line to touches. Ito may get some work for the next 2-3 weeks while Freeman is out but unless Coleman gets hurt too, he won't see much time and certainly won't once Freeman comes back.

I would go with Morris in this case. Still thinks he gets a chance for a decent amount of touches even with Breida going off last week.

I've got Morris in right now, but I'm really worried the Niners go down big early against the Chiefs and start passing to catch up...Morris will be on the sidelines and Breida will be in.

Blount and Kerryon got the same amount of carries last week and Blount averaged 4.75 ypc. Ito is a total wild card...god my options are terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread