What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Superflex trade WHIR (1 Viewer)

brn0906

Footballguy
Redraft.12 team ppr with kick and punt return yards. Start Qb, rb x2, wr x2, rb/wr, te, op.

Qbs: Russell Wilson, Alex Smith, Ryan Tannehill

RBs: Todd Gurley II, Melvin Gordon, Austin Ekeler, Derek Henry

WRs: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Michael Crabtree, Jamison Crowder, Tyler Lockett, Robby Anderson

TEs: Zach Ertz, Jared Cook

Have been offered Dak Prescott, Keenan Allen, and Jack Doyle.

I give up Alex Smith, Tyler Lockett and Zach Ertz.

Is the KA upgrade over Lockett (reminder this is a kr/pr yard league so Lockett gets and extra point or 2 a game) enough to downgrade from Alex Smith to Dak at my OP spot and a big downgrade from Ertz to  starting Cook/Doyle (would probably just drop doyle and pick up Ebron or OJ Howard).

Thoughts? WHIR.

You're getting the best player in the deal.  That's always a god place to start.   Smith vs Prescott is pretty much a wash.  You're taking a pretty good step down from Ertz to Doyle, but honestly I think Allen is worth the drop at TE.  Lockett may get extra touches for the return game, but I wouldn't trust Seattle's passing game much the rest of the year.

In other words, I'd do it.

I think Smith is better than Prescott, but not enough to outweigh the upgrade at WR.   I also think you do it.   Thanks for looking at mine.

Users who are viewing this thread