What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should The Commish Be Able To Unilaterally Remove Owners, If It's Against The Bylaws? (1 Viewer)

Should The Commish Be Able To Unilaterally Remove Owners, If It's Against The Bylaws?

• Total voters
If the owner is a major screw up who throws away the season for better draft position or colludes with another team then yes.

If it is against the by-laws then it shouldn't happen.  What do the bylaws state?  If the owner is as bad as it would take to be removed from the league then the by-laws should be followed to remove the bad owner immediately.  The Commish should not have to do it unilaterally if there are rules in place in the bylaws. 

Should The Commish Be Able To Unilaterally Remove Owners, If It's Against The Bylaws?
Yes if the owner is holding the league back and not making it fun for anyone. My league keeper is free but with the drama from at least one particular owner I feel like we play in $500 by in league. I was sketchy about the guy to begin with considering he said he hadn't played FFP in years do to a trade that involved AP that didn't go his way. Turns out I think he wasn't being honest with us if he pulled the same stunt he does in our league. He's a predatory trader and he's always going after the commissioner in intimidation ways just to get his way. Now another owner is involved with a trade not going his way do to the unfairness of the trade to the predatory owner despite this other owner needing those players. He threaten to quite but then came back and was a complete jackass during the live draft throwing insults and accusations at everyone all because a bunch of us called him out on his copout threat of quitting My commissioner said if the dude quite we'd go from 12-10 teams and the predatory owner was being kicked out. one of the big reasons as well was because he was the still the less senior member of the league and two it was a good enough excuse if we went down to 11 guys we could tell him he was no longer invited to play. 

Users who are viewing this thread