What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A.Jones or J.White.. WHIR (1 Viewer)

HW_53

Footballguy
I have a small dilemma and need to pick up a receiver this week due to Baldwin and Goodwin injuries..  I drafted Jones late in a 10 team STD league (2RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR), and am faced with a waiver move cutting either Jones, or James White as RB depth (Zeke/Cook starters).  I am leaning on the upside of Jones vs. the timeshare of White.. Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks..

With Rex & Sony both still nursing issues, White will see more touches this week.  

I don't see GB run game doing much...

I think I'd lean toward keeping Aaron Jones,  Jamaal Williams didn't look like anything special last week.  Although if Aaron Rodgers misses significant time because he reinjures his knee against the Vikings, then all Packers are heavily downgraded.

James White will always have a PPR floor, so isn't a bad flex option to have around, but in standard scoring he is a lot less valuable.  Since you are standard scoring, I think the move is to drop White.

Users who are viewing this thread