What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offer for Conner and Bell. (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract Dynasty league 10 team 28 active roster, 10 taxi, 8IR

Owner of Bell/Conner put them up for sale this morning. Entertaining offers. 

My current roster

RB - ajayi, drake/gore, buck allen, dixon, booker, martin, montogmery jones and williams, ware, Taxi - chubb, foreman, justin jackson

WR - allen, cooper, hilton, bryant, landry, patterson, pryor, juju, white taxi - chad williams keke coutee

Of all of the above, I HAVE to offer Keenan Allen to come close salary wise. 

Bell+Conner for Keenan Allen +2019 First + (What??) 

What do I need to add to keenan allen to get bell/conner...WHIR

Last edited by a moderator:
Contract Dynasty league 10 team 28 active roster, 10 taxi, 8IR

Owner of Bell/Conner put them up for sale this morning. Entertaining offers. 

My current roster

RB - ajayi, drake/gore, buck allen, dixon, booker, martin, montogmery jones and williams, ware, Taxi - chubb, foreman, justin jackson

WR - allen, cooper, hilton, bryant, landry, patterson, pryor, juju, white taxi - chad williams keke coutee

Of all of the above, I HAVE to offer Keenan Allen to come close salary wise. 

Bell+Conner for Keenan Allen +2019 First + (What??) 

What do I need to add to keenan allen to get bell/conner...WHIR
You don't want to overpay here, because you are really only getting one RB. If/when Bell returns, Conner is nothing more than a handcuff. They are hyping Buck Allen a lot (he has scored in 2 consecutive games). If you MUST get Bell/Conner, (and I am assuming the seller will want an RB back), then perhaps Allen and Allen is the offer to make.

Given your team make up I think that the trade is a bad deal for you. You need to keep Keenan. Instead of Bell/Conner I would target other guys so that you own backfields you already have a piece of. i.e. Ballage or Collins, who both will be a lot cheaper.

Given your team make up I think that the trade is a bad deal for you. You need to keep Keenan. Instead of Bell/Conner I would target other guys so that you own backfields you already have a piece of. i.e. Ballage or Collins, who both will be a lot cheaper.
Interesting perspective. I have not had a true workhorse RB in the big 5 for sometime, and saw this a chance to enter that area. Finished second the past two years. I like this idea, and will work on separate trades in the background. 

The other factor is Bell is certain to be gone next year (which could be good or bad-but I would lean on the bad side) and if Big Ben calls it quits also Conner could turn out to be a rb2/rb3 next year.

Losing Allen would really hurt your WR corps.  I don't trust Cooper at all and haven't been a big fan of Hilton.  To me Keenan is your only reliable WR (JuJu seems to be there as well) and losing him would hurt more than gaining Bell/Conner would help. 

I actually like your RB's and think you will be fine.  I like the idea of going after Collins as he might be able to be had for a discount after the first two weeks. 

Losing Allen would really hurt your WR corps.  I don't trust Cooper at all and haven't been a big fan of Hilton.  To me Keenan is your only reliable WR (JuJu seems to be there as well) and losing him would hurt more than gaining Bell/Conner would help. 

I actually like your RB's and think you will be fine.  I like the idea of going after Collins as he might be able to be had for a discount after the first two weeks. 
Say I made a roster move to be able to afford Bell and Conner.

Hilton + 19 first + ?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
snoochieboochies said:
Say I made a roster move to be able to afford Bell and Conner.

Hilton + 19 first + ?? 
Start there and see what the other guy wants for the ??.  

Users who are viewing this thread