What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSIS - Andrew Luck vs Cam Newton, and Alex Collins Vs James White at O-Flex (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
I like Luck’s weapons better, but don’t entirely trust him or his OL. 

I like Newton’s matchup better, especially with Neal & Jones both on IR. 

I’m torn. 

Same league, need to decide in the next 2 hours if I should start James White or Alex Collins at flex. 

Currently leaning Luck/Collins. 

Calling in some assistant coach forum karma hoping for answers. Thanks in advance! 

Newton/Collins, I honestly think Newton is almost an autostart. Atlanta is down their best defender, and top safety. Newton will almost certainly have success running, and should be decent enough passing for a big week. Honestly, I think Cam is a top-3 QB this week.

Collins>White, we don't know how much White will play, they never seem to give him carries, even when others are banged up, and while he could be the Pats top guy this week, its also possible both Burkhead and Michel play this week.

Newton/Collins, I honestly think Newton is almost an autostart. Atlanta is down their best defender, and top safety. Newton will almost certainly have success running, and should be decent enough passing for a big week. Honestly, I think Cam is a top-3 QB this week.

Collins>White, we don't know how much White will play, they never seem to give him carries, even when others are banged up, and while he could be the Pats top guy this week, its also possible both Burkhead and Michel play this week.
Thanks - the more I look at it the less I like a road game at Washington for Luck.

as a bonus, I face Luck in my other league. Dude has Diggs & M.Gordon too, which I also have. 

So using cam is also one less conflict to root for/against. ;)  

thanks for mine, sorry im late. 

i'd go newton, i also feel like he is an autostart. if i wasnt late to your post i would have said collins just because i dont like a belicheck run rbbc. 

Users who are viewing this thread