What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Conner? (1 Viewer)

I get: Adams, Callaway, I give: Conner, Crabtree

• For sure!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Avery

Footballguy
A 0.5 PPR 10 team redraft league, QB / 2-3RB / 2-3WR / 1-2TE

Just grabbed Conner off the wire and wondering if I should flip him to upgrade at WR or if I might have found some gold here. He's currently in my lineup as a flex.

Was thinking about offering:
I get: Adams, Callaway (who I would probably drop for a waiver pickup)
I give: Conner, Crabtree

If I did that, Lynch or Goodwin would move up to my starting lineup.

Should I make the trade while Conner is hot or should I wait to see how my WRs pan out?

Would love to hear your thoughts.  Listing the rosters below so you can let me know if you have a better idea.

Thanks! :thumbup:

My roster:
QBs: Roethlisberger, 
RBs: David Johnson, Miller, Conner, Lynch, Barber, Crowell
WRs: Hill, Crabtree, Goodwin, Edelman, Cole
TEs: Gronk, Kittle

His roster:
QBs: Brady
RBs: Bell, Henry, D. Johnson, A. Jones, R. Jones
WRs: M. Thomas, Adams, Woods, DJ Moore, D. Parker, P. Garcon, Callaway
TE: Njoku

I'd hold onto him unless you can get Thomas or Adams from him.  You only make the trade if it benefits you.  Forget the other guy.  Would helping him to get Robert Woods really help your team at all?

I'd shoot for the moon or just stay put.  

I'd hold onto him unless you can get Thomas or Adams from him.  You only make the trade if it benefits you.  Forget the other guy.  Would helping him to get Robert Woods really help your team at all?

I'd shoot for the moon or just stay put.  
Thanks for answering!  :thumbup:

That was my proposal.  To get Adams.  So, given that was the idea, you would offer the trade?

For Adams?  Yes.  That trade I would make.

Edited to say I didn't notice the poll question.  Scrolled right down to the body and missed the actual trade.  I thought you were just asking in general about trading Conner. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I like Crabtree, Adams is a huge increase in WR value over him, and Conner has too much risk involved.  He may very well be phenomenal for a few games, but in the home stretch Bell will make him irrelevant unless his holdout gets really dirty.  Your RB's are pretty solid without Conner, and you'll have a better playoff team if you make the trade, so I would pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread