What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stage 5 Stalker sends 65,000 texts after one date (1 Viewer)

How is that possible? I text like a teenage girl sometimes and I don't think I have sent 65k in my life. 

Reminds me of an edate I had once.  Somehow got on subject of words that your phone number can spell (something somehow she had not ever heard of).

"My phone number spells WACKO" she exclaims.  Accurate.  No 2nd date.

Anyway glad this was back in the days when texting was prohibitively expensive.

-QG

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, even before the #metoo movement took off, and I’m not going to laugh anymore at Wedding Crashers. I know this might not be a popular position with many of you but it is my laughter so my rules. I let my laughter go on for way too long and get out of hand. The guys in this movie objectify women and pretend to be someone they are not with the soul purpose of having sex with them. That just feels wrong. These women are someone’s fictitious daughter, pal. I also want to apologize to and for my laughter over the last decade during the 50 odd times I’ve watched this movie. 

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, even before the #metoo movement took off, and I’m not going to laugh anymore at Wedding Crashers. I know this might not be a popular position with many of you but it is my laughter so my rules. I let my laughter go on for way too long and get out of hand. The guys in this movie objectify women and pretend to be someone they are not with the soul purpose of having sex with them. That just feels wrong. These women are someone’s fictitious daughter, pal. I also want to apologize to and for my laughter over the last decade during the 50 odd times I’ve watched this movie. 
My Link

Last edited by a moderator:
In all fairness, she was looking for her "healing angel".  Full interview available here... https://www.12news.com/article/news/crime/i-just-want-to-love-him-so-much-accused-paradise-valley-stalker-speaks-from-jail/550985818   Complete with references to Einstein, the Illuminati, and many other gems.   :lmao:

In response to being asked about the 65,000 texts... "That's it?  To me it seemed like more."   
That is gold.  :lmao:

As much as I sometimes think it would be cool if my single days overlapped with dating apps this makes me glad it didn’t. 

Was he responding to them? This is just bizarre. I don't know how you'd even come close to sending that many unless there was some back-and-forth dialogue or if they were emoticons with no text.

Was he responding to them? This is just bizarre. I don't know how you'd even come close to sending that many unless there was some back-and-forth dialogue or if they were emoticons with no text.
According to her interview, he was.  But this woman is bat-### crazy so I am not sure what to believe from her perspective.  It seems logical that may have been responding at least at some point early in the timeline of events.

If I’m that dude, I’m getting the heck out of AZ. No doubt in my mind she makes a beeline for him as soon as she is released from jail. Pretty sure she will get medieval on this dude if she sees him again.

Users who are viewing this thread