What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mario Addison DE or LB ? (1 Viewer)

MJ63

Footballguy
I noticed that in the NFL fantasy leagues he has been changed to a LB.  He had been  a DL in previous years.   As DL he did OK as a #3 DL on my roster.  As a LB I'm not sure he's worth a roster spot.  I didn't watch any Panthers games last season.  Was he used as a LB?  The Panther still list him as a DE.  Will they be using him differently this year? I can't find anything on that.  

The way teams are using players there are a lot more tweeners these days.  

He was DE in my MFL leagues last year and is still DE in my MFL leagues for this year. He's DE on roto and the Jags site. Maybe check with your commissioner? I don't see any reason why he'd be switched to LB in ANY league. I can't find anything searching online that even makes slight mention of Addison as anything other than DE. 

Thank you for the reply.  At NFL.com the commish doesn't make the designations the NFL does that.   I'll write them.

Ah, I did not know that. I've never had a league on NFL and didn't quite grasp that's what you meant, despite the obvious "in the NFL fantasy leagues" at the very start of your post. lol

Users who are viewing this thread