What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 Reasons to Drink Every Day (1 Viewer)

1. AAA Batteries wife

2. AAA Batteries wife

3. What the heck, his kids too

4. Once again, AAA Batteries wife

5. His dog is ok.  AAA Batteries yappy dogs

6. AAA Batteries mother in law

7. My wife

8. AAA Batteries wife again

Last edited by a moderator:
We have two yappy dogs - I hate them more than I love bourbon.  My wife made me get rid of our black lab because kid #3 was allergic to him. :cry:  
big cup of steaming nope.  When we were ready for a dog, I had 2 conditions:

1. Not a violent dog/biter.  We have two kids, and we both easily agreed to this.

2. Not a barker.  If we got a dog that ended up being a barker, I told my wife point blank the dog would just disappear one day.

Life is too short to live in a house filled with fear and/or annoying noise.  We get enough of both from the kids:)

1 work

2 work

3 that effing judge who doesn't like me at work

4 this bourbon isn't drinking itself

5 kids

6 work

7 wife seeing Disney deals in email

Drinking 6 beers and eating a pizza with a 6am wakeup call on east coast day after flying from west coast is a terrible idea. 

the #1 horse

the #2 horse

the #3 horse 

the #4 horse

the #5 horse

the #6 horse

the #7 horse

the #8 horse 

:deadhorse:

oh, and then the Conduit Ave. train outta Aqueduct  :crazy:

???

Had the conversation last week about what to tell the doctor when he asks how much you drink (drinks per week)

i went conservative and said 10 when it’s probably double that.  I felt better when one of my buddies said he told the doctor 50 :lmao:

9. Ex-wife

10. Got a long drive ahead of you

11. Eagles lost

12. Sixers lost

13. The exhilarating tension between being and becoming

14. Road house is on tbs

15. St Patrick’s day

16. Cinco de maio

17. It’s my birthday!

18. It’s a day that ends in y

19. I can stop any time I want!

20. Where’s the Tylenol?

There is no reason to drink everyday, I would fix whatever it was that had me thinking I needed to drink everyday.

I drink whiskey a couple nights a week and it is a little event, if everyday...boring.

Will drink beer in the summertime but that really is....just hot and need a cold drink.

Users who are viewing this thread