What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official Indianapolis Colts 2019 thread** Finally something to get excited about (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99 said:
Jim Irsay’s Goal To Win Three Super Bowls In A Row

Not sure making such a statement makes all that much sense. At this point, teams should be concerned about filling out their rosters to put the best product on the field that they can and taking one week at a time.

But let’s aim for winning three titles in a row as our goal. How about you start with making it to a SB before you talk about going back to back to back?
It may be time to check the briefcase again.   😐

Mr. Campbell is going to either make or break my dynasty teams this year. For whatever reason he fell to me in like almost every draft. And there were spots I took him over Deebo Samuel (which I know isn't the popular opinion around here) You Colts fans hearing good things about him?  

I hadn't thought about it but this is now a possibility.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slurms Mackenzie‏ @KardiacAve

If the colts get Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck and Trever Lawrence I’m gonna be pissed

6:53 PM - 24 Aug 2019

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole Luck thing sucked the wind out of the excitement for the season but I’m excited to see what they can do as well. Should be a really really good defense and Jacoby has a lot of weapons at his disposal. Still think they’re a playoff team. 

Any old school Baltimore Colts fans still around? 

I got an email from the Babe Ruth museum in Baltimore about a silent auction for a framed, autographed photos of the HOF Colts. 

Signatures and photos include Don Shula, Lenny Moore, Art Donovan, John Mackey, Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, and Gino Marchetti.

Link

Good luck if you're bidding! 

Great defense. No worse offense with Ryan than Mahomes wannabee Wentz, who always found a way to mess things up and is not a winner by any stretch of the imagination.   Great running game.  Holes in the receiving game obviously.  Can the rookie produce?  Can "made of glass" Campbell play a game or two?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread