What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please assist with my Starters (2RB,2WR, 1TE) and I will help with yours! Merry Xmas! (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
.5 PPR.  Need 1TE, 2WR, 2RB from the following:

TE - Engram or D Walker

WR - M Jones, Cooks, M Bryant

RB - McCaffrey, J Howard, D Lewis, K Drake

Flex - any of the above

Leaning Engram, M Jones, Cooks, McCaf, Lewis and Drake.  Opponent has Juju going if that matters.  Happy Holidays!

I would go Engram, Jones, Bryant, McCaffrey, Howard and Drake. Can't trust NE backfield in the championship week, Howard is going to get a ton of touches, and the Brows run D has fallen off a cliff lately.

Good luck!

I'm riding the Engram train, here. He's not going to be covered by Patrick Peterson, right? 

Go Cooks and Jones - they're gonna crush the Bengals.

Go  J Howard, D Lewis, K Drake. I'm in Chicago - It's snowy and word around here is that we're scared to be the first team to lose to the Browns, so they're gonna feed the horse. Look for the Pats to run a lot of screens and runs in space for Dion. I'm expecting but things from Can today and the correlation with Panthers RBs when he performs well it's not strong - so I'd sit McCaffrey... But you've got GREAT options at RB and flex.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

I would go Engram, Jones, Bryant, McCaffrey, Howard and Drake. Can't trust NE backfield in the championship week, Howard is going to get a ton of touches, and the Brows run D has fallen off a cliff lately.

Good luck!
I like these picks

Users who are viewing this thread