What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

K title game - Lutz or Bryant . WHIR (1 Viewer)

I've been starting Lutz for a number of weeks. He seems solid.  Start Lutz and we'll both be accountable.  I don't know #### about Bryant this year. His stats or anything. Probably great.  Don't care.  It's not like I'll drop Lutz and pick up bryant.  I only roll with 1 kicker during the season especially after BYE and to get someone who gets chances to kick. PATs, FGs. ###, Is their offense prolific? But also sketchy in the red zone?  Great more FGs.    Lutz has more points on the season.   Bryant's done better the last 4 weeks by an average of 2pts/game.  Lutz is projected to score 1pt more than Bryant in my league and scoring settings.  So, just know it's a crap shoot and good luck my friend!!!!   I think Kickers generally do better indoors and at home or at high altitude. Does any of that play into this scenario?  

Users who are viewing this thread