What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting RB Help - Will Help in Return (1 Viewer)

maddog2827

Footballguy
Playoff help needed.  League we can start either 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE or 1QB, 1RB, 4 WR/TE.  Performance league with 1pt per 10 rush, 1 pt rec, 1pt 20 rec

QB Brees (vs NYJ)

RB Bell (vs NE), Ajay (vs NYG)?

WR Cooks (vs Pit), Landry (vs Buf)

TE Ertz (vs NYG)

Bench: RB J. Williams (vs Car), K.Williams (vs Wash), Perrine (vs Arz); WR Woods (vs Sea)

1. Who to start at RB along with Bell?  J.Williams may be the hot hand but with Rodgers back, RBs on that team seem to disappear. Also, Car tough D. Perrine is just ok, doesn't score TDs. My thinking with Went out, Ajay will help Foles and he could explode against a bad NYG team.  Really need help here and am I reaching?

2. Ertz worries me coming back from concussion and no Wentz.  Do I insert Woods and go to waiver and pick up Hogan (NE) and play 1RB formation? Or am I over thinking?

Please leave link will answer yours.

I'd go with J. Williams and Ertz there.  Carolina is a tough matchup, but he's doing well and Rodgers being back should open things up, as well as provide more scoring opportunities.

Rolling with Williams and Ertz - thank you all!

My gut says Ajay will blow up today but Williams safer more practical pick.  Need to get to that Fantasy Bowl.

Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread