What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***FBG 2017 OFFENSE DEFENSE CONTEST WEEK 13 (1 Viewer)

Used:

O: Pitt, NE, Oak, KC, TB, Hou, Atl, Phi, NO, LAR, Jac, Was

D: Buf, Hou, NE, Jac, NYJ, Den, Car, Min, Phi, Sea, KC, Pit

New:

O:  LAC

D:  LAC

71 + 34-17 = 88

Used

O: min, nep, car, tb, phi, hou, lar, cin, nos, pit, kc, atl

D: buf, oak, lar, sea, cin, mia, ten, min, phi, det, hou, nep

Week 13

O: lac

D: jax

+81 heading into week 13

O USED:  ATL, NEP, OAK, KC, GB, HOU, PHI, CIN, NO, PIT, SEA, LAR,
D USED:   BUF, SEA, BAL, KC, NYJ, DEN, MIN, CIN, JAX, CHI, ATL, PIT

WEEK 13:
OFFENSE:   Chargers
DEFENSE:   Chargers

(35-27=8) 8-9 = -1

O: ATL, SEA, CAR, GB, TB, DEN, TEN, PHI, NO, PIT, KC, NE, LAC

D: BUF, OAK, DEN, JAC, BAL, LAR, MIN, KC, PHI, CHI, LAC, CAR, MIA

15 + 0 (DNP) + (-7) +0 +9 +7 +6 +(-3) +5 +22 +30 +6 = 90

Used: O: Denver, Oakland, Arizona, Indy, New England, LA Rams, New Orleans, Dallas, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta
Used: D: LA Rams, Dallas, Seattle, Baltimore, Houston, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, New England, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh

Week 13: 
O:  San Diego

D:  Oakland

55+(26-28) =+53

Used:

O: MIN, OAK, MIA, KC, TB, WSH, ATL, PHIL, HOU, PIT, NO, RAMIT

D: BUF, SEA, RAMIT, JAX, JETS, DEN, MIN, BAL, OAK, CAR, HOU, PIT

Week 13:

Offense:   Chargers

Defense:  Chargers

-QG

We all started the Chargers offense.  All 19 points of them.

Our leader got the worst of the defensive choices, and the last place team got the best, by enough to shake up the standings.  A few DNP's fell down the ranks as well.

-OZ-:  97
Neil Beaufort Zod:  92
Deamon:  90
cdwood:  74
Arodin:  68
QuizGuy66:  62
Bankerguy:  25
Utter Chaos:  17
Cowboysfan8:  11
Genester:  10
bro1ncos:  9
Saint:  9
Riffraff:  9
neal cassady :  7
Chasers Dawg:  -3
Gottabesweet:  -3
Bonfire:  -3
Apeman:  -4
Mr. Irrelevant:  -8
Donnybrook:  -10
Hawk Fan:  -11

Our leader got the worst of the defensive choices, and the last place team got the best, by enough to shake up the standings.  A few DNP's fell down the ranks as well.

EVERY team took the Chargers?  haha thats crazy.

Gonna be a tight finish.

That's hilarious. Do you know that I still look for players by "SD" as opposed to "LAC" on player lists, and get frustrated when I can't find them? I mean, every time.

This LA thing is going to take a few years for me... 

You can include me in that list that took the LA Chargers on offense.  I was out of town by the time this thread got started for last week and wasn't able to post my picks, but I had the LA Chargers for both offense and defense.  Not a whopping score, but it gave me a +9 for the week, so I'm up to +83.

You can include me in that list that took the LA Chargers on offense.  I was out of town by the time this thread got started for last week and wasn't able to post my picks, but I had the LA Chargers for both offense and defense.  Not a whopping score, but it gave me a +9 for the week, so I'm up to +83.
You're up that close to the lead and I think you gotta post your pick sooner than 5 days AFTER the games for it to count.

:lol: at least he didn't take Baltimore and Miami ;)
haha.  Ya, next time I don't have a chance I'll just mention that in my head I was thinking about 2 teams and that will be my official selection :P

I know its just a fun contest and all, but a little silly when the 'picks' weren't even written down anywhere.  I would just use the last weeks thread if need be to get them in if I had them in my head and needed to get them down haha

It's @QuizGuy66's contest, so I'll go with his ruling for the official standings.

But my instinct is to agree with you guys.  If you make the picks in your head, you can track your score in your head.  I'll track the picks in the thread with the standings in the thread.

If there was something on the line for this contest then I would completely agree with you, and I probably would have made more of an effort to get my pick posted to the thread.  Since its just a free, fun thing, I thought I'd just post what I had written down, rather than be considered one of those who DNP that week.

Users who are viewing this thread