What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lamar Miller for my G Tate & a backup QB (Cousins)? (1 Viewer)

CorumMc

Footballguy
Was offered a trade of Lamar Miller and a scrub (Mitch Trubisky) for my Cousins and Golden Tate. Is it worth the upgrade at RB to take the hit at Flex? TY Hilton has a garbage playoff schedule and has been too swingy this year for my liking. Maybe Graham becomes the flex when Olsen comes back? (though he has been too TD dependent to be a great option)

I'm 8-2 so I am definitely looking to improve my playoff matches at this point. 

12 team, .33pt ppr, 6pts for all TDs.

Add a link and I'll answer yours. 

Thanks All

QB    Dak Prescott DAL    
RB    Le'Veon Bell PIT      
RB    Doug Martin TB      
WR    Antonio Brown PIT 
WR    Doug Baldwin SEA
WR    Golden Tate DET   
TE    Jimmy Graham SEA
K    Wil Lutz NO      
DST    Baltimore Ravens BAL 

Bench
QB    Kirk Cousins WAS   
RB    Duke Johnson CLE 
RB    C.J. Anderson DEN
WR    T.Y. Hilton IND      
TE    Greg Olsen CAR
DST    Pittsburgh Steelers PIT  

I would not do that.

You will love the options at Cousins vs Dak in the playoffs as well as having both Graham and Olsen.

Even with partial point PPR you can find a 2nd RB to pair with bell out of the options you have and play matchup.

If you are 8-2,  you obviously have one of the stronger teams in your league and wouldnt do anything drastic for the of potentiall improving your rb2 slot (miller hasnt been that stellar since Watson injury).

Users who are viewing this thread