What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Ajayi for Fuller and 1st Round Rookie Pick 2018 (currently #9) (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty .. No PPR ... Standard Scoring ... Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 2flex (rb,wr,te), 1k, 1d

I am 2-8 due to bad luck and playing the wrong teams at the wrong time (4th in league in scoring, but had most points scored on)  So I am looking ahead to next year:

Ajayi is expendable as I would start Bell, DJ, Freeman and still have Henry

But am I getting enough:

Give: Ajayi

Get: Fuller and 2018 1st Round Rookie Pick - currently #9

UPDATE: 

GAVE: HENRY and COLLINS

GOT: EBRON and 2018 1st Round  (#9)

Was able to keep Ajayi!!!

Now to see if I can get Watson

Then if I really wanted to in a 2nd deal...

Give: Big Ben and 2 1st Round Picks #9 and 14 next year

Get: Watson and ESanders

Starters for next year (hopefully) in bold

Luck, Big Ben, Trubisky

Bell, DJ, Freeman, Ajayi, Henry, Collins, Breida, McKissic

KAllen, Thielen, Hogan, Doctson

Kelce

Tucker, Elliot

Denver, KC

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagles fan here. Everything I understan about Ajayi is that he's an 18 month rental. The knee issues were a concern for Miami and he's a cheap,add for the Eagles through the 2018 season. This is also a team that seems committed to a RB rotation capping his upside. I'd personally would love the explosive Fuller long term and I'd do that that second deal to get Watson. 

Thanks for answering mine and good luck!

If I read this right it's one or both rather than one or the other?  I like the second deal quite a bit so I think the first is worth it. 

Luck may never be right again and even if he is the team around him isn't. 

Thanks for answering mine. 

I like the idea behind both trades but I think you could get more value. E Sanders will have QB questions this year and next most likely. He is 30 but wont be a free agent until 2020. I would try for a different wr for a little more security behind the player.  

I really like moving ajayi for fuller and a first, but i think you could get more in the coming weeks (depending on your trade deadline and when you want to trade). He faces the rams, giants, and raiders weeks 14-16. If they really use him during that time against bottom 10 run defenses you might be in a sell high scenario and could be a little more. Fuller likely wont see an improvement between now and the end of the year with savage, so his perceived value will drop. 

I like watson and think you should move big ben to get him, but two firsts and for watson and sanders is high for me. Overall i would like a bit more value, but if you cant get it then its still a good trade. 

I would do the first since it allows you to do the 2nd.  I think that is a great combo deal and definitely worth it.  Get it done.

I wouldn't do either of those deals.  I'm not a fan of Fuller but that's more personal preference than anything.  I don't believe he'll amount to much other than a deep threat boom/bust type for a few games a year.  The 1st is nice to have but when the Eagles start using Ajayi more this year, he'll be an easier flip for more solid value or better all around prospects.  Just one guys opinion though.  

The 2nd deal wouldn't happen if you didn't do the 1st but if you do, 2 1sts plus a QB seems like a high price to pay for Watson who is another guy I'm just not convinced of.  Lots of gimmicks easy reads for him that has resulted in good games but his "elite" status already isn't his real value in the long term so I wouldn't buy.  

I’d say go for it. Watson looked like the real deal and who knows how Luck is going to bounce back and Big Ben will consider retirement after the season like he always does. You have RB depth. Good luck!

UPDATE:

Completed a deal, but couldn't get Fuller and 1st Round Pick for Ajayi. Instead kept Ajayi and

Gave: DHenry and ACollins 

Got: Ebron and 2018 1st Round Pick ... currently #9

See if I can get Watson and something for Roth and 2 #1s 

UPDATE:

Completed a deal, but couldn't get Fuller and 1st Round Pick for Ajayi. Instead kept Ajayi and

Gave: DHenry and ACollins 

Got: Ebron and 2018 1st Round Pick ... currently #9

See if I can get Watson and something for Roth and 2 #1s 
I don't really like that trade if you aren't able to flip that 1.09 for something a lot better.  I would much rather have Henry than the 1.09 pick for next year. 

I will be able to flip it ... I know I can get DWatson for Roth and the 2 #1 ... just trying to see what else he will add to it. 

I don't really like that trade if you aren't able to flip that 1.09 for something a lot better.  I would much rather have Henry than the 1.09 pick for next year. 
Originally I had to give up Ajayi for that 1.09, so got to keep Ajayi, lost Henry, but will either go after Watson, Wilson, or a top end WR

Originally I had to give up Ajayi for that 1.09, so got to keep Ajayi, lost Henry, but will either go after Watson, Wilson, or a top end WR
I would rather give up Ajayi for the 1.09 instead of Henry when looking to next year.  However, if you are in contention for this year and need production for the title push in the current year I would rather have Ajayi. 

Users who are viewing this thread