What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I make this trade? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
10 team, 2 QB league, .5 ppr. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF. My roster is Cousins, Rivers, David Johnson, Jay Ajayi, Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Pierre Garcon, Corey Davis, Davant e Adams, Jimmy Graham, Matt Bryant, and Jacksonville D.

I offered McCaffrey, Garcon, and Adams for Lamar Miller and Alshon Jeffery. Their RBs are Hyde, Howard, Miller, Breida. Their WRs are Jeffery, Keenan Allen, Sammy Watkins, Marvin Jones, and Nelson Agholor. 

Miller has top 3 remaining schedule for RBs and Houston has 3rd most rushing attempts in the NFL. And a better offensive environment. Do I make the trade?

I like it.  Miller should be used heavily in the pass game too.  

Yes, if it is accepted, but I would not accept it if I was on the other side of the deal.

How about this one ... Trade Proposal for Jordy
Should I wait until after this weekend to make this trade? Miller plays the Seahawks (in Seattle).

That's a good trade, and I'd say make the trade now. I feel the person would make the move especially when that player is facing a tough rush defense. In addition, Miller is involved in the passing game lately, so see more of that in the future. Jeffery is bound to bounce back, but it may be slowly.

That's a good trade, and I'd say make the trade now. I feel the person would make the move especially when that player is facing a tough rush defense. In addition, Miller is involved in the passing game lately, so see more of that in the future. Jeffery is bound to bounce back, but it may be slowly.
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's funny to receive all of these affirmatives on this offer because I'm sitting on the fence about it. McCaffrey sees the ball a lot even though he's not doing anything with it and his receptions are really the only thing that's keeping him afloat. He has a good floor but hard to see his upside.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It's funny to receive all of these affirmatives on this offer because I'm sitting on the fence about it. McCaffrey sees the ball a lot even though he's not doing anything with it and his receptions are really the only thing that's keeping him afloat. He has a good floor but hard to see his upside.
Exactly, McCaffrey was supposed to have a good season this year, but the way the offense is looking its hard to see him having big games (other than two games). Literally same rushing attempts to receptions. If he's denied receptions, he's a big bust (taking a look at his rushing stats).

More safe replacing him with Miller who will see plenty of rushing attempts and slowly being integrated into the passing. Only down part is the other side of the trade - if it were me, I'd personally decline it. But who knows, he might see some upside in the WR.

Exactly, McCaffrey was supposed to have a good season this year, but the way the offense is looking its hard to see him having big games (other than two games). Literally same rushing attempts to receptions. If he's denied receptions, he's a big bust (taking a look at his rushing stats).

More safe replacing him with Miller who will see plenty of rushing attempts and slowly being integrated into the passing. Only down part is the other side of the trade - if it were me, I'd personally decline it. But who knows, he might see some upside in the WR.
The owner I offered it to was actually considering it. I think people look at the Yahoo projections and go nuts when they see them. For example, they have huge projections for a guy like McCaffrey but undersell guys like Mark Ingram, Alvin Kamara in their projections. That's one way I try and use Yahoo projections against others when offering trades.

They countered with Aaron Jones instead of McCaffrey. This seems even more favorable.

They countered with Aaron Jones instead of McCaffrey. This seems even more favorable.
Yeah, I definitely noticed that with Yahoo projections. They always undervalue players (such as Chris Thompson and having Rob Kelley have these high projections).

And though there is upside for Jones so far (ith Rodgers our) its still a good trade. He's posted one good game and two great games. However, I see more consistency in Miller as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread