What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop- Murray or Brown? (1 Viewer)

Who to drop?

• Latavius Murray

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Jaron Brown

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

#beastmode

Footballguy
I don’t have a kicker currently, so I need to drop someone for a kicker. My team is desperate for RBs, so I was originally thinking of dropping Jaron Brown. But he seems like one of the better insurance WRs available compared to the FA pool. I don’t need to play him because my other WRs are stacked(Evans, Bryant, Sanders), but if I drop him, I’m banking on the fact that none of my other WRs get injured. If I were to keep Brown, I was thinking of dropping Latavius Murray. I have McKinnon and it seems like he’s going to be the better back to own. But should I still hold on to Murray just in case he turns it around? Here’s my full team for more perspective (or in case someone else should be dropped instead of these two):

QB: Carr, Roethlisberger

RB: Ellington, McKinnon, Gore, Riddick, Murray, Cohen, Henry

WR: Evans, Bryant, Sanders, Brown

TE: ASJ, Olsen

PPR league. Start QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, W/R

Drop Brown.  If McKinnon gets hurt, Murray is the guy in Minnesota.  It may not be an exciting choice to make, but like you said, your running backs aren't the best.

I’d hold onto Murray to see exactly what Minnesota is thinking about their backfield...McKinnon looked great last week vs Chicago, but it was against Chicago’s 3rd string lb’s. Wouldn’t be shocked if the Minnesota backfield ended up as more of a timeshare than people are thinking it will be

You're so deep at RB and I bet you could get Murray back next week for cheap as I don't think he'll go nuts against GB. The only reason I wouldn't drop Brown is how thin you are at the position.

I keep Latavius as well because you are desperate at RB. You can always get another wr flyer pretty easily 

Users who are viewing this thread