What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR TE2 ROS? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Redraft, PPR

I packaged Jordan Reed in a deal so with roster restrictions, I need to grab a WW TE. I have Gronk as my starter and Olsen in my IR slot, so this pickup is more for weeks where Gronk may not start and is the hold until Olsen comes back. Which of these options do you like best?

• Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Like: He's clearly one of the few Jets options, Dislike: Jets QBs)
  • Charles Clay  (Like: When healthy, he's a clear top passing option in Buffalo, Dislike: He's hurt and Gronk is an injury risk but I could always drop Clay if need be)
  • Jack Doyle (Like: Eventually Luck returns, Dislike: Inconsistent usage and hasn't had one "great" game yet)
  • Jared Cook (Like: Derek Carr is coming back and possibly highest floor, Dislike: Raiders' offense looks horrible so far)

Also out there: David Njoku, Benjamin Watson, Ed Dickson, George Kittle, Ryan Griffin

ASJ for now ... but be prepared to insta drop for Njoku if he and Hogan become best buddies.

keep your eye on Clays health as he is the way choice of healthy.

hope Gronk stays on the field 

thanks for the help on mine 

Clay owner here in PPR and went ASJ. 

In standard am also thinking about Kittle. He is athletic freak who had what could be a breakout game last week.

ASJ as much as I love what he has done, might be hampered by fewer real weapons to draw coverage from him.

Kittle has Garcon and Goodwin takes safety deep.

Need help too!

Users who are viewing this thread