What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Mouth on Netflix (1 Viewer)

dickey moe

Fingerpicker
Anyone else watch this yet? Animated series about pubescent junior high dorks. Pretty damn funny and raunchy as hell.

Pretty good.  

Is Will Arnet the puberty monster?   Sounds like him but I didn't see his name in the credits. 

I made it half way through the first episode; it's not for me. The parents are hilarious though.

Haven't watched it yet but great cast

Nick Kroll[2] as Nick Birch/Maurice the Hormone Monster/Coach Steve/Lola

John Mulaney[2] as Andrew Glouberman/Mint/Grandpa Andrew/Babe the Blue Ox

Jessi Klein[2] as Jessi Glaser

Jason Mantzoukas[2] as Jay Bilzerian/Socrates/Guy Bilzerian

Jenny Slate[2] as Missy

Fred Armisen[2] as Elliot Birch/Ghost of Antonin Scalia/Bus Driver/Starvos

Maya Rudolph[2] as Diane Birch/Connie the Hormone Monstress/Bath Mat/Ghost of Elizabeth Taylor/Ghost of Whitney Houston

Jordan Peele[2] as The Ghost Of Duke Ellington/Freddie Mercury/Atlanta Claus/DJ/Cyrus/Patrick Ewing

Pretty good.  

Is Will Arnet the puberty monster?   Sounds like him but I didn't see his name in the credits. 
I thought it was him too but it's one of the show's creators. Hormone monster, the ladybug, and the Ghost of Duke Ellington (voiced by Jordan Peele) are my favorites so far.

Pretty funny--watched a couple EPs tonight and my wife and I both laughed 

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was him too but it's one of the show's creators. Hormone monster, the ladybug, and the Ghost of Duke Ellington (voiced by Jordan Peele) are my favorites so far.
The lady bug is hilarious. And I totally would the hormone monstress

Users who are viewing this thread