What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers/Bell for Cook/Hopkins and more (1 Viewer)

He gives: Aaron Rodgers, LeVeon Bell

I give: Dalvin Cook, Deandre Hopkins, 2018 1st, 2019 1st

(He's also toying with the idea of wanting Brissett as well, but I really like him and want to keep him)

10 team Dynasty PPR (.5) League

Lineup: 2QB, 3WR, 3RB, 2TE, 1 Flex, D, K

My Roster:

QB: Manning, Bradford, Brissett, McCown, Lynch

WR: Cooks, Hopkins, Crabtree, Martavis Bryant, Cobb, John Brown, Jaron Brown, Shepard, Zay Jones, Funchess, John Ross, Mack Hollins

RB: Freeman, Hunt, Dalvin Cook, McCaffrey, Kamara, Jalen Richard, Lacy, McKissic

TE: Delanie Walker, Hunter Henry, Sefarian-Jenkins

2018: 1st and 2nd

2019: 2 1sts and a 2nd

I originally expected this to be one more rebuild year before pushing for wins. Then I wound getting Hunt, Cook, and McCaffrey (among others) in our rookie draft. Hunt, almost alone, has put me in 1st place in our league, and I feel that I am a QB away from being a serious favorite. With the injury of Cook, I decided to go for broke and get Bell while I was at it. I look at this trade and feel I'm pretty favored in it, but it is a lot to be trading, and want a second opinion.

So the whole thing about me wanting to keep Brissett. No, I in no way think he'll take the job from Luck. You've seen this league though. The second a reasonable QB shows up, teams will immediately look for trade options for him. I think there is an above average chance that he is on a new team next year. I think he has more than acquitted himself in Indy, and has the chops to be a legitimate starting NFL QB. If you can tell by the roster size, it's hard to get those without making trades. 

Like I said initially, I'm leaning towards taking it, but I wanted a second opinion. Thanks.

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks this is a close call? Don't get me wrong, I'd make the deal, but there is a very realistic chance that its a deal you'd regret in a couple years.

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks this is a close call? Don't get me wrong, I'd make the deal, but there is a very realistic chance that its a deal you'd regret in a couple years.
If he makes his deal he has a legit chance of winning back to back championships - rendering the picks he gives up to basically early 2nd round picks.

its not close. He should make this trade.

Users who are viewing this thread