What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Rivers,Lynch,D Parker for Dalton,Hyde, Diggs (1 Viewer)

wudaben

Footballguy
I'm on the River's side of this trade and could use a RB upgrade and I've been offered either Dalton or Carr plus Hyde & Diggs.  This seems like such a no brainer, am I missing something?  Would you do it?

I'll answer yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for mine,

sorry im late to the party.

i would also accept this trade. And like meister said, if you have a choice go with dalton.

I don't think it's an auto accept.  Oakland is a mess and Lynch isn't getting the touches but I am still leery of Hyde's injury history.  I also think Parker isn't too bad.  Minnesota is going to change some things with Cook out and I think that may hurt Diggs a bit as the running game will not be as good as it has been. 

It's close for me but I would probably still pull the trigger. 

Thanks for all the replies!  I went ahead and accepted a deal of Mariota, Lynch, Parker & Charles for Dalton, Hyde, Diggs & Foreman (I have Miller).  Through horrible luck in this league I'm 0-4 and need to turn things around asap and Mariota's hammy issue has already cost me one game so I'm going to just roll the dice and go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread