What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This week: Newton or Big Ben - Next Week Cutler or Big Ben (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
6 points for passing touchdowns.  I currently have Cam Newton and Ben Roethlisberger.  Cutler is available on waivers.  I am moderately favored this week, but next week is a tossup looking at Lineup Dominator projections.

This week:
Cam Newton home vs. Saints
Ben Roethlisberger away vs. Bears
Jay Cutler away vs. Jets

Next week:
Cam Newton away vs. Patriots
Ben Roethlisberger away vs. Ravens
Jay Cutler home vs. Saints

For week 3, I'd rank Newton slightly better than Big Ben.  For week 4, I'd rank Cutler higher than Big Ben.  I'm definitely keeping Ben for Rest of Season, so the choice I am facing is:
1. Start Newton now and hope Cutler is still available this week
2. Start Ben now and drop Newton for Cutler so I have him available next week.

There are 21 QB's on rosters (12 team league) so if Cutler lights up the Jets this week there is a very high likelihood he will be picked up next week before my waiver claim.

WHIR - leave a link

I think you could be overthinking it. Start Newton this week, and reevaluate next week, where you may very well start Newton again.

I think you could be overthinking it. Start Newton this week, and reevaluate next week, where you may very well start Newton again.
This. Newton is the play this week. 

See what happens as next week comes up and re-evaluate. 

Thanks for for the help with mine

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread