What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ppr

Pick a QB

Winston @ mn

Cousins vs oak

Pick a rb

Cohen vs Pitt

Carson @ tn

Pick a wr

Hogan vs hou

Cobb vs Cincinnati

Pick a te

If he plays

Graham @ tn

Watson vs jax

Last edited by a moderator:
Cousins, tossup, cobb, Watson(I highly doubt Graham plays & even if he does-so what).

& yes I targeted WR heavy & E. Sanders is expendable.  I'm making the trade

I would go Cousins, Cohen, Cobb, and Watson. See how Seattle offense looks after this week. Amendola is back at practice now and so that will pull looks away from Hogan. This is about as good of a matchup and game script as you'll get for Cousins. 

I would go Cousins, Cohen, Cobb, and Watson. See how Seattle offense looks after this week. Amendola is back at practice now and so that will pull looks away from Hogan. This is about as good of a matchup and game script as you'll get for Cousins. 
I think most weeks I want to Winston but not against mn on the road.  Like you said I might not play cousins again

Yeah. I have read though that over last third of last season and this season (even though it's one game), that they've scaled back Winston's attempts and are more ball control than "air it out". Their defense is good too so you're not going to get into shootouts much with Winston. Now you're banking on his efficiency on offense. 

The thing is, Minnesota's pass defense has not been very good at all so far. Skins/Raiders are both pretty heavy ball control offense so there's not likely to be much fireworks in that game. I feel like the potential for Winston to have a better game than Cousins is there.

Users who are viewing this thread