What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WHIR!! help crafting RB for WR trade... WHIR!!! (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
0.5ppr, starters can be viewed below. As you can see the other team is 0-2 and has NOTHING at RB... I have a few flex plays.

Trade idea #1: give buck allen, thompson for TY

Trade idea #2: give thompson for pryor (he probably will ask for buck allen for pryor)

Trade idea #3: give hyde and cobb for nelson or evans

I'm intrigueed by the buy low opportunity on TY, but I'm also concerned TY may never have value this season if Luck doesnt come back. Another idea is buy really low on Pryor, but I kinda have a lot of WR3's on my roster already. For idea #3, I dont think I can really afford to give up hyde so it basically makes obtaining nelson or evans not possible.  see link to screenshot of both teams below:

Both Rosters - Link to view screenshot

I would buy on Pryor just because of the amount of targets he is seeing right now and as that offense starts to gel. If you get sell high on Thompson for a guy that is more legitimate WR 2 than WR 3, I would try and do that. Don't let go of Hyde because he will be really good all year as long as he stays healthy. People have always slept on his talent but he has always been very good. I would take pause with T.Y. The WR1 upside is there but you might also never see it and Allen might produce legit RB1 PPR numbers as long as Woodhead is out (and maybe even after he comes back).

Users who are viewing this thread