What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR, RB and Flex, Pick 3 (1 Viewer)

mjustin24

Footballguy
.5PPR  - Had Miller last night and need to decide what to do at RB2, WR2, and Flex.

WR 1 - Evans

WR2 - Crowder, C. Davis, or M. Wallace

RB1 - L. Miller

RB2 - Crowell, T. West, T. Cohen, Riddick, or J. White

Flex - Same options obviously

Currently considering benching Crowell for either West or Cohen and putting the other one in Flex.  But would you put Davis in for Crowder?  Or maybe only 2 RBs?  Curious about your thoughts.

Paste your link and I'll answer back.

Thanks

I'd go West and Crowell at RB and Flex, and Crowder at WR. Davis has a tough matchup, and Wallace is tough to start. I want to see Cohen again to know his usage wasn't a fluke, I don't think it is, but its possible that he was part of an Atlanta specific game plan.

I'd go West and Crowell at RB and Flex, and Crowder at WR. Davis has a tough matchup, and Wallace is tough to start. I want to see Cohen again to know his usage wasn't a fluke, I don't think it is, but its possible that he was part of an Atlanta specific game plan.
I mostly agree with this, however if you are looking at losing because of how Miller played it may be worth the gamble to throw Cohen in the mix...

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760371-tyrod-taylor-vs-hogan/

Users who are viewing this thread