What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacoby Brissett Makes Me Hungry Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Who doesn't like some good brisket?  Looks like he's the new starter and a top ww option in many super flex or 2 QB leagues.  Any potential that he plays well enough to displace Luck (at least for the season)?

Who doesn't like some good brisket?  Looks like he's the new starter and a top ww option in many super flex or 2 QB leagues.  Any potential that he plays well enough to displace Luck (at least for the season)?
Scott Tolzien and the disinformation that goes along with Luck? In a 2 QB league, why not?  

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I've had shoulder surgery. It was medieaval. It's different now than when I had it, but it's brutal.  

Anyone else rolling this guy out there this week in decent match-up? I may be forced to with Mariota's bum hammy and Siemian on bye.  :tumbleweed:

I'm starting him over Ben ? The Jags pass D is very good and their run D not so much. I expect a full load for Bell. As for JB, he looks pretty good and I can fully see 250 2 with some rushing yards sprinkled in 

Thinking about dropping Tyrod for Brissett(Brees on Bye). Not liking the matchup for Tyrod on an away game.  

Thinking about dropping Tyrod for Brissett(Brees on Bye). Not liking the matchup for Tyrod on an away game.  
I am most likely going to do the same, have Luck waiting in the wings, but the colts schedule this week and next are glorious for QB (on paper). SF and Tenn.

Dak is on waivers and I'm bidding high to snag him but if I don't get him Ill probably start brisset over Dalton, Tyrod, Carson, Bortles, Cutler, Mccown, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Doyle being out concern anyone?
Niners are the top team at defending TEs, so Doyle likely was going to be insignificant as a pass catcher. Brandon WIlliams as the second stringer is an adequate blocker (active for 16G for Seattle last season, performed well as passcatcher in preseason 2016) and is probably a little under the radar as a passing threat - he's very athletic - but for some reason (hands? poor routes?) has not earned the opportunity for more than a half dozen career catches.

Weebs210 said:
Decided to roll the dice and go Brissett over Tyrod. 

Users who are viewing this thread