What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Odell questionable - WR2 PPR WDIS: Moncrief or Shepard? (1 Viewer)

WR2 in full PPR - Moncrief @ RAMs or Shepard @ Cowboys

• Donte Moncrief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sterling Shepard

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Warrior7977

Footballguy
16 team, full point PPR.  WR1 = A.J. Green.  Need a starter from Moncrief and Shepard.  Sounds like serious possibility Beckham doesn't play tonight.

I'm also forced to start Gore at RB2, so I am kind of interested in hedging against Colts stinker in L.A. without Luck.

16 team, full point PPR.  WR1 = A.J. Green.  Need a starter from Moncrief and Shepard.  Sounds like serious possibility Beckham doesn't play tonight.

I'm also forced to start Gore at RB2, so I am kind of interested in hedging against Colts stinker in L.A. without Luck.
I'm going with Shepard even though I have Moncrief on my team and I'm probably starting him, although as I sit here and type this, I'm thinking about sitting him in favor of Beasley. 
If Luck were starting, you wouldn't need anyone to tell you Moncrief would be the play, With Tolzien behind center, the Colts offense looked like a mess in preseason, 
The Cowboys Defense was slightly improved last year, but I think Shepard is a better play, particularly if Beckham can't go tomorrow.

Here's mine:
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760011-am-i-contender-draft-rating/

Yeah I don't have ODB.  Subject just mentions him because the breaking news at the time was that he could likely miss tonight.
Oh - oops. Sorry, was in a hurry.

i still like Shepherd best regardless. ODB isnt 100%, so Shepherd becomes an excellent play against a not awesome Cowboys secondary. 

Users who are viewing this thread