What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jaylon Smith LB Dallas (1 Viewer)

Even in light of the Hitchens injury the talk was about bringing him along slowly in whatever role he would fill. I would not expect him to play every defensive snap. As an owner, I am hoping he sees at least 50% of the defensive snaps, shows solid production in that limited role (3-5 total tackles), and comes out of the game injury free (measurable results). Obviously, I am hoping he looks the part as well- around the ball carrier a lot, is quick and decisive and gets off of blocks well. This would all show progress in the right direction and show some potential for future success at the position.

If you own him I think you should temper expectations a little, even with news of his start-until he gets his feet under him and slowly gets more time on the field.

Not sure what to think this early. He should improve as the season goes as his injury recovery will be farther along and game experience should help him learn more and diagnose the pro game better.

Had to start him today due to week 1 BYE and injury to another.  Not expecting much

Users who are viewing this thread