What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to trade and possible targets (1 Viewer)

Tornacl

Footballguy
I'm looking to re-build my team in a 10-team PPR dynasty with standard scoring rules.  My team had the #1 pick last year, so it is time to make some changes.  The league is much more difficult to trade than others I'm in, as teams almost never trade their 1st round picks during the season.  I would like to trade one of my RBs and try to get future picks and younger players, but so far I've gotten nothing but low-ball offers.  (Lamar Miller is primarily who I've been shopping, but the teams with RB needs aren't interested.) 

As I'm not expecting to be competitive for this year and let's assume next year, which of my RBs would you trade, and who are some players (or picks) that you would look at potential targets that could generate some interest?  I'm willing to assume some risk in who I'm targeting.  Would you trade multiple RBs?  Others you'd trade?

Starting lineup:  QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE)

My team:

QB: Rivers, Taylor

RB: Freeman, Coleman, Crowell, Montgomery, Miller, Bernard, DeAndre Washington

WR: Jeffrey, Allen, C. Davis, D. Parker, Tate, Docson, Treadwell, Hogan, M. Lee, DeSean Jackson, R. Anderson

TE: Eifert, Howard, McDonald

I appreciate any suggestions, and I'd be happy to answer yours.

I am perplexed at your stance that you are not competitive, you've got great potential this year. Wr is your biggest weakness but the waiver wire has gems. Go for a win now strategy and stop being a pessimist. If you want to trade, look at the player you want and ask the owner what they want. When buying players, don't sell try to make it a conversation. They will be much more responsive if you ask them who they like and who they don't. If they don't like a player that you actually do then a trade happens easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope that Montgomery has a good game then trade him next week for a higher ranked player that had a bad game this week i.e Cooks-Gronk et al TBD.

I would try to package Miller and Montgomery. Neither are long term answers for their respective teams. I would look for a younger QB and/or 3rd and 4th round picks for those guys. Thrown in one of your QBs if you have to. 
But, really I like your team except for TE and QB. I would like to have seen you draft one of the rookie RBs this year (Cook, McCaffrey or Hunt) 
I disagree with the answer referencing your receivers. I see good starters and great depth. 
I think you might be underestimating your team this year. Good Luck.

Here's mine:
https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/760011-am-i-contender-draft-rating/

Users who are viewing this thread