What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis rb (1 Viewer)

I like Stewart.

West wont be running all the pass plays imo, with woodhead there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't played PPR, so I don't know how this affects either of these guys. I'm assuming woodhead = mccaffery at least in week 1 until we know what mccaffery could do. I believe Mallet is still the QB for the Ravens, so I would go with West, just because assume that they will be wanting to run the ball more.

JStew. He is the starting RB and yes, CMC is going to be very good. But JStew isn't going anywhere. This is Thunder & Lightning II - and whatever GL Newton doesn't vulture will likely go to Stewart. 

Rumors of JStew's demise vastly exaggerated IMO.  

Panthers game plan will likely be to in 174 times and see what happens. (Spoiler alert: they'll win)

i think JStew makes a fine Flex play this week & a sneaky undervalued daily play. 

West is in a more mysterious timeshare. Go JStew until you see how West is used. 

Here's mine. TIA

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/759959-pick-my-flex-for-week-1/

Last edited by a moderator:
JStew. He is the starting RB and yes, CMC is going to be very good. But JStew isn't going anywhere. This is Thunder & Lightning II - and whatever GL Newton doesn't culture will likely go to Stewart. 

Runors of JStew's demise vastly exaggerated IMO.  

Panthers game plan will likely be to in 174 times and see what happens. (Spoiler alert: they'll win)

i think JStew makes a fine Flex play this week & a sneaky undervalued daily play. 

West is in a more mysterious timeshare. 
im thinking CMC actually helps jstew.  he will help keep drives alive and give him even more goaline and running chances.  they should be able to pound SF all day and i really doubt CAM does much running at all.  stewart it is

I'd go with West. I think the Ravens will try and limit Flacco since he is just returning from injury. Unless the Bengals jump out to a huge lead, I think West could see 15-20 carries. I think McCaffrey plays a lot more than people think he will.

I'd go with West. I think the Ravens will try and limit Flacco since he is just returning from injury. Unless the Bengals jump out to a huge lead, I think West could see 15-20 carries. I think McCaffrey plays a lot more than people think he will.
And wood head is coming off injury as well.....wonder how many reps he actually gets

I like West. Lots of talk out of Baltimore about the team recommitting to the run. It's just chatter at this point, but I'm expect them to ground and pound in this one. 

Users who are viewing this thread