What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy English Premier League (1 Viewer)

It's free
Sure that's fine.   I'm just not a fan of point per kick,   Goal only makes it a bit tougher also.    I will participate in a 0.25 PPK league with decimal scoring for meters dribbled though,  those are generally pretty fun.

I just set my final lineup, so if anyone wants a list of sure fire busts for this season, let me know I and I can share it with you so you know who to avoid. 

I was already registered in the league - based on it being a continuing league for the last several years...

ETA - so if you have been in the FBGs league in the past, you may already be in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
FKFC   
Smash U   
Rays Whalers    
An Beal Bocht Boys   
The Quare Bears    
LexingtonHotspur    
Firmino Goals    . @The Gator  second team?
I'm RED    
Leap of Faith    
Buckethead Lords   
Rapid Rangers    
Mels Belles  
Kaizer Eephs   
RB Brownwings   
Premier League 1   
Swan Dive    
FC Bonzai    
Ur Mom's Other Ride   :lol:  @The Gator 

I was already registered in the league - based on it being a continuing league for the last several years...

ETA - so if you have been in the FBGs league in the past, you may already be in the league.
This is actually a new league.  There are two previous leagues active as well though.

ETA: including one with just Shader and I :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
:shrug:

Then I have been banned like @El Floppo  because when I entered the league code it said: "You are already entered in this league."
as opposed to when I first posted above, I picked my team first and then joined later. :shrug:  don't know if that made the difference or not... but I'm in.

as opposed to when I first posted above, I picked my team first and then joined later. :shrug:  don't know if that made the difference or not... but I'm in.
No - its the same league - @The Gator is the worst.

Its new - in the sense that it is a new season, but its the same league as the previous few years.

No - its the same league - @The Gator is the worst.

Its new - in the sense that it is a new season, but its the same league as the previous few years.
my point is that when I tried to start with the code to join a league, it showed up as an invalid code.

after that I just set up a team first and clicked the "join league" button, the same code worked.

and yeah- the worst.

my point is that when I tried to start with the code to join a league, it showed up as an invalid code.

after that I just set up a team first and clicked the "join league" button, the same code worked.

and yeah- the worst.
Your team name  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread