What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bomb rocks Afghan capital (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
Right near the embassies.  80+ dead and over 300 injured

breaking news on CNN 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't doubt this, but the front page of CNN.com has a story about a Trump typo and Trump withdrawing from a Paris climate deal.  

What a great source.

"This Guy Found His Calling... As A MERMAN"

"Man eats glass and pineapple peel to reduce gastric acid"
The video I linked is mostly US officials in their own words with relevant commentary.  It was a well put together edit about the Kabul bombing specifically so I posted it here.  I have never clicked on inthemedia.whatever in my life.  

What part specifically do you disagree with?  

The video I linked is mostly US officials in their own words with relevant commentary.  It was a well put together edit about the Kabul bombing specifically so I posted it here.  I have never clicked on inthemedia.whatever in my life.  

What part specifically do you disagree with?  
The snide, smartass, selectively-presented short video.

It it's so well-put-together and sourced, post an article with all the sources and the conclusions, so we can read all the selected quotes in context, and without all the "I know it all" snark of the narrator. As it is, the video's crap.

My dad is a contractor and lives/works near where the bomb went off. 13 of his co-workers were injured. Thankfully he is ok, but he is pretty rattled. They have been evacuated else where, as the dorm rooms are damaged.

The snide, smartass, selectively-presented short video.

It it's so well-put-together and sourced, post an article with all the sources and the conclusions, so we can read all the selected quotes in context, and without all the "I know it all" snark of the narrator. As it is, the video's crap.
Didn't realize you had such a soft spot for Zbigniew Brzezinski.  Sorry about that. 

I'll try to be more delicate about your sensibilities next time I post a link that covers mass murdering warlords.  

Users who are viewing this thread