What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals Stats Breakdown 2017 (1 Viewer)

Max Power

Footballguy
I did a couple searches and didn't find exactly what I was looking for.  If this is out there already, please point me in the right direction.

I wanted to know if a seasoned statistics expert broke down the roster with 2017 projections yet. 

I've seen/heard all top 7 of their fantasy options with "interesting" numbers.

They have Mixon/Hill/Bernard at RB, Green/Boyd/Ross/Lafell at WR and Eifert at TE. 

Green should rise to the top here, but how are the rest of the guys capable of 5-8 TDs a piece? aka where is the real value? 

I don't know if I am a "seasoned statistics expert", but I will post my early projections today for the Bengals.  I imagine there are going to be a lot of differing opinions on how the RB's play out, and they may all be correct at different times of the season.  I'm looking forward to the discussion.

On a housekeeping note, if we are going to do team projection threads we should probably have a common naming scheme to make it easier to search going forward.  The Bears one had a good name I thought.   Maybe something like "Team Name - Projected Stats 2017".

I don't know if I am a "seasoned statistics expert", but I will post my early projections today for the Bengals.  I imagine there are going to be a lot of differing opinions on how the RB's play out, and they may all be correct at different times of the season.  I'm looking forward to the discussion.

On a housekeeping note, if we are going to do team projection threads we should probably have a common naming scheme to make it easier to search going forward.  The Bears one had a good name I thought.   Maybe something like "Team Name - Projected Stats 2017".
Agreed.

I did link this thread to the index here so as team projection threads are created, I will keep linking the threads to that post, so people can find them that way.

Just using team name projections 2017 for the titles.

Pass Attempts  -  Pass Yards  -  Pass TDs  -  INTs  -  Rush Attempts  -  Rush Yards  -  Rush TDs
QB - Andy Dalton             552                   4127                   23             11            51                           179               4

RBs                           Rush Attempts  -  Rush Yards  -  Rushing TDs  -  Receptions  -  Receiving Yards  -  Receiving TDs
Joe Mixon                    192                       806                    7                          32                        224                           1
Giovani Bernard             112                       453                    3                         40                        320                        1
Jeremy Hill                     96                         386                    4                         8                            60                           0

WRs                           Receptions  -  Receiving Yards  -  Receiving TDs
A.J. Green                         
  104             1537                           9
John Ross                             51               768                          4
Tyler Boyd                             43               548                          2
Brandon LaFell                      18              240                            0

TEs                                    Receptions  -  Receiving Yards  -  Receiving TDs
Tyler Eifert                            44                   557                            4

Users who are viewing this thread