What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 rookie pick 1.02 post NFL draft (Closed) (1 Viewer)

Who would you select for pick 1.02 in a TE premium scoring league?

• Corey Davis

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Christian McCaffrey

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dalvin Cook

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Joe Mixon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Evan Engram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OJ Howard

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • David Njoku

• Mike Williams

• John Ross

• Zay Jones

• Kareem Hunt

• Curtis Samuel

• Deshaun Watson

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Now that the NFL draft is complete and we have had a few days to let things sink in, lets find out what the SP thinks of the rookies and where they stack up against each other for fantasy.

I decided to expand to four different polls post NFL draft, as now we can consider how each player fits with their teams and what that may mean in terms of fantasy points. 

I am populating the poll from my own rankings, with the exception of the 2QB poll where I will slot the top 3 QB choices at all times. If a player is not listed that you think should be, please recommend that they be added to the appropriate poll. If you would vote for a player who is not listed please vote other and post who you voted for, and that player will be added to the next poll.

Discussion welcome. Thanks everyone for voting.

Results so far:

Standard

1.01 Leonard Fournette 65.8% at 123 votes

PPR

Corey Davis 40.4% at 123 votes

2QB

Leonard Fournette 31.6% at 123 votes

TE premium

Leonard Fournette 35% at 123 votes

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect this one will not be as close with Lenny and Corey each going where they are left. They seem like a fairly clear top 2 at this point

I suspect this one will not be as close with Lenny and Corey each going where they are left. They seem like a fairly clear top 2 at this point
Ha, Lenny.  

I'm just excited to vote for Davis for most of these again.  I'll be taking him 1.01 in multiple leagues.  

Users who are viewing this thread